We are looking for a talented photo editing specialist who is going to help us with the creation of beautiful and engaging social media posts and catalogues.
No camerawork or no content creation. We want our photo editing experts to be able to make our product photos look as crisp and pretty as possible.
How It is going to work:
- Each week our photo editing specialist will receive JPeg photo files. (These photos going to be either posted on our social media or website. )
- The job will be to use appropriate tools and technical practices to make the photos look the very best. After the photos are edited, he/she/they send the Jpeg files back.
- Advanced knowledge of photo editing software. (Adobe Photoshop preferred).
- Experience with Google Drive.
- Great written communication skills in English.
The only way to evaluate the candidate is by reviewing an extensive portfolio.
Successful candidates are going to receive test photos for editing.
If interested in the position, please make sure to fill out the application form below.
At KONA Flower & Coffee we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.