Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using social media.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximising site traffic by utilising Search Engine Optimisation keywords.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
Writer Skills and Requirements
- Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords.
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plan benefits.
- Flexible work schedule.
If you think that you meet above mentioned criteria, do not hesitate and mail us your CV.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org