- Social media copywriting – develop compelling, succinct, engaging social media posts.
- Post scheduling – schedule and tag posts.
- Review/curate relevant industry content for social media accounts.
- Community management – daily monitoring for mentions and social interactions from influencers.
- Client support if necessary.
- Data and insights – pull and prepare data and insights related to social performance.
Must have work skills:
- Experience working on social media programs.
- Passion for writing content.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Native experience with social technologies.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
Must have professional skills/experience:
- Prior experience working in a social media consulting is a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Autonomous work style.
- Proactive approach to communication.
- Organized and thorough.
- You love a challenge
- You’re curious and always thinking about how to improve.
- You’re independent and thrive in situations where you can take initiative.
- You’re passionate about social trends, new technology and digital marketing.