SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We are looking for skilled and highly motivated individuals to join our social media and digital team.
- Social media copywriting – develop compelling, succinct, engaging social media posts.
- Post scheduling – schedule and tag posts.
- Review/curate relevant industry content for social media accounts.
- Community management – daily monitoring for mentions and social interactions from influencers.
- Client support if necessary.
- Data and insights – pull and prepare data and insights related to social performance.
Must have work skills:
- Experience working on social media programs.
- Passion for writing content.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Native experience with social technologies.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
Must have professional skills/experience:
- Prior experience working in a social media consulting is a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Autonomous work style.
- Proactive approach to communication.
- Organized and thorough.
- You love a challenge
- You’re curious and always thinking about how to improve.
- You’re independent and thrive in situations where you can take initiative.
- You’re passionate about social trends, new technology and digital marketing.
At KONA Flower & Coffee we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Only the applications via the form above would be considered.